HEBRON, KY. March 24, 2021
The Gear Manufacturing industry’s most trusted association, American Gear Manufacturing Association (AGMA) is the global network for technical standards, education and business information for manufacturers, suppliers and users of power transmission components. AGMA announced its new Chairman of the Executive Board of Directors for 2021-22, Greg Schulte.
Greg Schulte is President and Chief Executive Officer of Bonfiglioli USA will become Chairman, thereby succeeding John Cross, President ASI Drives who will remain on the AGMA Board of Directors as Chairman Emeritus.
Greg Schulte was elected to the AGMA Board in 2017 and will serve as its new Chairman for 2021-2022. He has also served on the AGMA Foundation Board of Trustees and raised more than $500,000 for education and development within the gear industry. In 2008, Schulte was appointed President and Chief Executive Officer for Bonfiglioli USA. Under his leadership, the company has seen consistent year over year growth and has become one of the best-performing facilities within Bonfiglioli Worldwide. Both he and the company have been recognized for leadership and growth during his tenure, including Schulte’s nomination as Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and the Company’s numerous awards and nominations for growth including Inc. 5000, Fast 55, Emerging 30, Tri-state Success Award, Thoroughbred Award, MANNY Award and Green Energy Award.
The new AGMA Executive Committee is:
- Greg Schulte, Chair, and President, Bonfiglioli USA
- Michael Cinquemani, Treasurer, and Owner, Master Power Transmission
- Todd Praneis, TDEC Chair, and Director of Product Development, Cotta Transmission
- Mike McKernin, BMEC Chair, and Sales Specialist at Milans Machining and Gear Manufacturing
- John Cross, Chair Emeritus, and President & CTO, ASI Drives
The newly elected Board members are:
- Craig Burriss, Director of Operations, Industrial Gear Group, Marmon Holdings
- Brian Coclich, Chief Operating Officer and Co-Owner, CGI, Inc.
- Adam Gimpert, President, Helios Gear Products
- Mushtaq Jamal, VP, Engineering & Business Development, Bevel Gears India, PVT, Ltd.
"Our Board is comprised of experienced and well-respected leaders in manufacturing and supply, and also includes end-users of power transmission components, who provide valuable strategic guidance on the evolving needs of our members,” said Greg Schulte. “AGMA members have always been at the heart of new technology and innovation – and I plan to ensure they remain in the driver’s seat to deliver solutions for all sections of the manufacturing supply chain,” said Schulte. “I would like to thank all of our Board members for their service, with special thanks and recognition to our outgoing Chairman, John Cross, for his leadership and support.